Still plugging away at these decals. Increasingly convinced that these were stored badly which has resulted in them becoming so brittle. The ones I used for the Miranda class were absolutely fine, and although these were obviously smaller even the small ones on this kit are breaking up.
Anyway, not too much more to do now. Just the nacelles, which need their coat of Dove Grey, so will be a short break from decalling anyway.
Trying to plug on with this quickly and get these wretched decals in place. Found that soaking them for an age helps but they still break apart far too easily. Just not come across this before so don’t know if it was how they were stored before I got it (I bought the kit from eBay) or just how they are.
Anyway, got the underside of the engineering hull done.