A last minute dash and spending a few late nights in the model room and I managed to get it to this stage. As those who have been following this build will know this was not my original build concept and so I will now change tack and go back to building it on its side with the engines of each stage exposed.
But in the meantime at least I know that I made the deadline and had something worth publishing.
Not seen in previous posts is the Blast Protection Cover (the bit just below the escape tower) which is a vacuformed part. The Command Module would sit below this.
Decals were VERY thin and a job to put on, especially the large ones which had a tendency to fold over on themselves. And they didn’t take Deca-Sol well. Fortunately I managed to wash them before it took hold.
Onwards and upwards!!!!